LIMITED EDITION OF 40 (OF 200) WITH SCREEN PRINTED CANVAS BAG.
Curated by Rob St John and David Chatton Barker, and limited to 200 copies, the tapes are packaged in a screen printed heritage library buckram box which houses information and ephemera related to the trials: a map, photographs, an essay by the curators, and a dried nettle in glassvine envelope as well as a download code.
'Pendle, 1612' is the first release through the new Lancashire Folk Tapes imprint, following the continuing Devon Folklore series of limited edition tape releases exploring British folklore.
This release is a commemoration and remembrance to the Pendle Witch trials - a reminder of the rich, dark and entangled histories that are increasingly paved over and forgotten by contemporary celebrations.
1. Drcarlsonalbion And The Hackney Lass - Thee Betrothal of Alizon Device.
2. Dean McPhee - Rule of Threes.
3. Tom Western - Alice Nutter.
4. David A Jaycock - Black Malkin Tower.
5. Rob St.John & The Coven Choir – The Mandrake.
1. Bridget Hayden - Music In the Rocks.
2. Magpahi - The Power And The Glory.
3. Mary Arches - Hex Snoxums.
4. N.Racker - A New Maleficium.
5. Joe Duddell - Pendle Elegy.
Includes immediate download of 2-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.